The Muslim world suffers from a rapidly growing drug addiction escapism. No wonder. Who could feel happy or have hope for the future in an Islamic society?
Here are some quick facts:
- The UNODC says Afghanistan has around one million heroin and opium addicts out of a population of 30 million, making it the world’s top user per capita.
- The number of residents of not German nationality suspected of organizing criminal gangs reached 471,067, while 106,396 out of them were Turks. As to drug trafficking, 26.6% of Germany’s drug dealers are Turks, 21.9% of those engaged in cocaine trafficking are Turks as well.
- UN research estimates that nearly six percent – or 6.4 million adult Pakistanis – used drugs in the last 12 months.
- Chechen Muslim crime mafia fund terrorism through narcotics (essentially heroin) smuggling: US $ 800 million per annum.
- According to Alriyadyh Arabic language daily: “Saudis are the…
View original post 870 more words